Monaco Yacht Show 2019 has already had one of its top highlights: we’re talking about the winners of the Superyacht Awards Ceremony. There were many competitors from many prestige luxury shipyards but however only four took the prize home. Luxury Yacht will be letting you in on the full list of nominees as well as the four main winners!
The candidates were all new builds over 40 m (LOA) delivered in the year of (or end of) 2018 and unveiled by their shipyard in a world premiere at the 2019 MYS. There was a total of 18 units that met the criteria defined with the judges to compete for the four categories of the ceremony.
You may also like this one: Alene Workman Interior Design: The Art Behind High-Quality Design
The Organising Committee of the Monaco Yacht Show was represented by Gaëlle Tallarida, show Managing Director, who relied on the expertise in yachting and art of living of an eclectic panel of journalists to vote for their best yachts. The list was composed by Hillary Buckman , Editor-in-Chief of Ocean Magazine (Australia), Merijn de Waard, Media Director The Superyacht Times (The Netherlands), Nabil Farhat, Editor-in-Chief of The World of Yachts and Boats (Middle East), Martin Hager, Editor-in-Chief of Boote Exclusiv (Germany), William Mathieson, Editor-in-Chief of Superyachtnews.com (UK), and Christina Tsangaris, Editor-in-Chief of Superyachts.com (UK).
Without further ado, and seen as the event has already begun, we present you the full list of nominees, followed by the list of winners.
While you’re still here have a look at this one: How To Establish A Mid-Century Style On Your Super Yacht
- Attila (64m / Shipyard Sanlorenzo)
- Aurora Borealis (67m / Shipyard Amels)
- Bintador (49.9m / Shipyard Tankoa Yachts)
- Bold (85m / Shipyard Silveryachts)
- CRN 135 (79m / Shipyard CRN)
- Dragon (79.5m / Shipyard Columbus Yachts)
- DreAMBoat (90m / Shipyard Oceanco)
- Excellence (79.95m / Shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen)
- Here comes the sun (83m / Shipyard Amels)
- Joy Rider (45m / Shipyard Damen)
- Lilium (47.50m / Shipyard Bilgin Yachts)
- Majesty 140 (43.10m / Shipyard Gulf Craft)
- Mangusta Gransport 45 (45m / Shipyard Overmarine)
- Metis (63m / Shipyard Benetti)
- Navetta 42 (41.8m / Shipyard Customline – Ferretti Group)
- Race (50m / Shipyard Riva – Ferretti Group)
- Severin°s (55m / Shipyard Baglietto)
- Tis (111m / Shipyard Lürssen)
Winner of the 2019 MYS Interior Design Award: TIS, by Lürssen
Winner of the 2019 MYS Exterior Design Award: Excellence, by Abeking & Rasmussen
You can also check this one out for inspiration: DKOR Interiors Demonstrastes The Finest Of Florida’s Design
Winner of the 2019 MYS/RINA Award: Attila, by Sanlorenzo
Winner of the 2019 MYS Finest New Superyacht Award: Excellence, by Abeking & Rasmussen
While you’re here reading about the Monaco Yacht Show check out this video:
Keep up with the latest novelties about the Monaco Yacht Show!