Celebrating its 35th anniversary, the Newport Charter Yacht Show 2017 is scheduled to happen from June 19th to the 23rd in Rhode Island. In this article, you will be able to know what to expect from the prestigious event, so take a look.
Related Article: 10 Exhibitors to Look Forward at the Melbourne Boat Show 2017
Occurring in a picturesque area of Newport, the Charter Yacht Show displays a series of luxury charter yachts alongside ancillary goods and services for the charter industry. The event lasts four days and is exclusively appreciated for yacht charter professionals, including agents, owners, brokers and captains. The Yacht show is produced by Newport Shipyard.
In the following gallery you can find 12 of the best yachts that will be participating at the Yacht Show:
- Blue Moon was built by Royal van Belt in 2006. Source: Northrop & Johnson
- Aphrodite Yacht by Westport Source: Northrop & Johnson
- Divine Destiny by Lazzara Source: Boat at Sea
- BW by Palmer Johnson Yachts Source: Worth Avenue Yachts
- Far Niente from Fraser Yachts Source: Fraser Yachts
- Frisky Lady by Westport Source: IYC
- Grand Cru by Jongert Source: Boat International
- Praxis was designed by De Voogt and built in steel and aluminium by Dutch shipyard Feadship Source: Northrop & Johnson
- Hoya Saxa was built by Princess Viking Source: Ankers Charter
- Savannah by Feadship. Her interiors were designed by CG Design Source: Boat International
- Renaissance by Benetti Source: Yacht Charter Fleet
- Slainte III by CustomLine Yachts Source: Yacht Charter Fleet
In regards to dining venues, visitors can experience the most scrumptious dishes at the Clarke Cooke House, the Mooring Seafood Kitchen & Bar, the Smoke House and the 22 Bowen’s Wine Bar & Grille, all are regarded as the favorites dining spots of Newport. In reference to lodging accommodations, the following are recommended: Ramada Middletown, Newport Harbor Hotel & Marina, Inns of Newport and Hyatt Regency Hotel, Goat Island.